Hello, everyone! I've had classes with some of you, but for those of you who don't know me, I'm Autumn Rose. I am 20 years old and a junior here at Towson University.
I love to travel, explore, take on new adventures and learn new things. I hope to one day have a job in journalism that allows me to travel the world, meet new people and experience different cultures.
When I'm on campus but not in class you will usually find me listening to my ipod (I would die without it), reading a book, reading a newspaper, doing puzzles, or eating.
I really enjoyed MCOM 257 last semester and I am looking forward to MCOM 258. I am excited about the multi-media aspect of this class. I love photography, and I am looking forward to learning more about audio and video. I hope that this class helps me become more comfortable with interviews and more confident in my abilities as a student journalist. Finally, I am the most excited about beat-blogging. I have no idea what my "beat" will be, but I'm looking forward to finding one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment